Delivery and Returns - trade
Delivery (door to door standard service)
The Company (Calla Distribution Ltd) undertakes to effect delivery as expeditiously as possible. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as they may be affected by circumstances beyond our control. Neither Calla Distribution Ltd, nor their nominated courier, will accept claims for consequential losses due to late delivery.
The Company shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
Orders received before 11am will be despatched on a 24 hour delivery service*. Orders will normally be sent by preferred courier service. Charges will be as follows:
- Orders will be despatched via our preferred courier service at a charge of £9.00 per order plus VAT at the prevailing rate
- Please allow an extra 2–3 days for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
UK offshore destinations
Parcels will normally be sent by the company’s nominated courier.
a. Northern Ireland – £20.00 per order up to 25Kg.
b. Channel Islands – £20.00 per order up to 25Kg. (2–3 day service).
c. Isle of Man – £16.00 per order up to 25Kg. (2–3 day service).
d. Republic of Ireland (Eire) £20.00 per order up to 25Kg. (2–3 day service).
Exclusions – For hygiene reasons the Company is unable to accept returns of beauty products which have been opened, unless they are deemed faulty.
These restrictions are for the benefit of all of our customers and mean that orders will be placed with complete confidence, as all goods supplied are new, and direct from the manufacturer. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the Company may agree to their return on the following conditions:
- The item must be in perfect condition and returned in original packaging carton.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the return carriage and to ensure that the returned goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Goods returned not in original packaging and in poor condition will not be refunded.
- A request must be made to the Company within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Any refunds given for returned goods will be subject to a handling charge of £5.00 per item/order, or 25% of the value, whichever is the greater. No refunds will be made in respect of carriage charges levied on the original order.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a Returns Authorisation has been given. The appropriate reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation.
- We strongly recommend that proof of posting/ despatch and appropriate insurance are obtained by the customer. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged parcels in transit to us. Under the distance selling directive you as the customer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, no refund will be made.
- Collections can be arranged via our carrier at a cost of £12.99 per parcel. Refunds on special ordered items cannot be given unless there is a manufacturing defect or the goods are not as ordered.
- If you think an item is faulty please contact us for advice before returning the item. Faulty items must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. Any faulty goods returned within 30 days of purchase with minimal wear and accompanied by a proof of purchase will be exchanged for an identical item or refund. Any faulty goods returned more than 30 days from purchase and accompanied by a proof of purchase may be sent for repair or replaced or refunded at our discretion. Where a fault or the cause of a fault is not apparent we reserve the right to send the item for testing before deciding on any action to be taken. This should take no longer than 10 working days, depending on the item.
- Goods which are given free, as part of an offer, are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to normal conditions.
* Monday to Friday only.