Our handmade wheat bags are perfect for when you're feeling cold, stressed or suffering from tense muscles and aches.
Our wheat bags are filled with cleaned English wheat and come either unscented or with English lavender buds.
Suitable for all ages over 36 months, they comply with British Safety Standards.
Simply place in a clean microwave with a rotary table for 1-2 minutes maximum on a medium setting.
Size: 43cm x 12cm approx
The safety message for the use of wheat bags is:
- Always buy wheat bags with clear heating instructions as per the British Standard – and follow those instructions carefully
- Do not use wheat bags or heat packs as bed warmers – only use for direct application to the body
- Never overheat a wheat bag and do not use if it has any signs of over-use e.g. discolouration or a smell of burning or charring
- Ensure the microwave turntable turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed
- Never leave the bag in a microwave unattended when heating
- Never reheat the bag until it has completely cooled – which could be up to two hours
- Leave the bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board
- DO NOT allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn. Periodically heat a cup of water to boiling point in the microwave thereby creating steam. Place your wheat bag alongside and heat as usual. This enables the wheat bag to rehydrate and extend its life.